Have a lovely weekend everyone – I will see you all back here on the 6th of April [schedule your reminders!] Our highlights of this week were…
– My Inside Life with Sofia from innovative French decal company Les Invasions Ephemeres.
- Modern Glass inspired our week ahead.
– A designer lampshade DIY.
- Dreamy tribal illustrations from Argentinean artist Ana Laura Perez
- An amazing animated music video featuring one of our favourite artists Dan Hillier.
- We review inspirational new book from Gestalten ‘Eat Out! Restaurant Design and Food Experiences.
- Lauren reviews the riveting Long Song by Andrea Levy about life in a 19th Century Plantation.
- An alternative to our usual Day With, we take a look at Nestled In, the blog of a Finnish couple in their first home.
- Two delicious recipes from Louise’s Kitchen, a warming Roasted Pepper Garlic and Onion Soup and a moorish Brown Bread Ice-Cream.
- Lovely buildings; Scottish whisky distillery turned fairytale home lodge, beautiful Au Nom de la Rose florists in France, Simple hotels in Barcelona furnished by Muji, an Italian restaurant in Stuttgart featuring a ceiling studded with 90 gilt mirrors, and a self catering castle retreat in Scotland from homewares brand Pedlars