Image from Forty-Sixth at Grace
This weeks highlights…
- Breaking fast in the gentle British chic Albion cafe in London’s East End.
- We interview the lovely Helena Amourdedieu of quirky PR agency Agence Violette.
- Taking a tour around the multi-patterned Svenskt Tenn in Stockholm and the beautiful Royal Tichelaar Makkum ceramic factory in the Netherlands.
- Visiting the Petit Plat miniatures bakery.
- Pretty illustrations from Gemma Milly.
- An adorable DIY corsage from Craft Editor Cat and guest contributor Make do Mend.
- We discovered the most beautiful lagoon blue ceramics at Studio Pieter Stockmans.
- A magical [as usual] book review from Lauren ‘Of Bees and Mist’ – a tale of feuding families and enchantment.
- The opening of new homewares studio Snug from Domestic Candy in Hanover.
- A wonderful Day With ceramist Karin Eriksson.
- A new eatery in London Pizza East.
- A recipe for Meatballs most Tender from the Salad Club Girls.
- Lovely buildings; a two family light filled apartment overlooking the Nybroviken bay in Stockholm, beautiful holiday apartments overlooking all of Barcelona,