Cute chocolate bars at Lovely Package.
Have a great weekend everyone and see you back here on Monday! We are off to a birthday at The Blues Kitchen in Camden tonight and to see some bands – will spend the rest of the weekend snoozing, reading and cooking : )
Here are the weeks highlights…
– My Inside Life with Julie from Famille Summerbelle.
– A Riverside Apartment Makeover.
– A pretty Coral and Black inspired product guide.
– A wallpapered Ikea drawer DIY.
– Illustration Tuesday with Hello Marine.
– Our Top Drawer S/S 2010 roundup.
– Our dreamy Valentines Day Gift Guide.
– A Day With printmaker Dee Beale.
– Lauren’s classic revival review of The American.
– Ele’s Vegetable and Dumpling Pot Pie recipe.
– Lovely buildings and Interiors… a charming house in Rome, a stunning new development in an old Swedish village, a gorgeous renovation of an old restaurant and champagne bar in Soho and a nostalgic country house in Wiltshire.
Author: Rohini Wahi
Rohini is a London based freelance journalist and trend forecaster for the design industries. She has worked for Elle Decoration, Living Etc, Houzz and Design Sponge amongst others.
She loves a period drama and keeps a tidy home. Launched in 2007 The Beat That My Heart Skipped focuses on home inspirations, design trends, lifestyle and food – coupled with an insight into Rohini’s work and home life – from key picks at trade shows to styled weekend soirees. To contact Rohini for queries, work for hire or just to say hi drop her a line at email@example.com