Image from We Heart It.
– My Inside life with the inspirational Annabel of VV Rouleaux!
– Woodland Things product guide.
– A peek inside a few beautiful Editions Paumes books.
– Another fun DIY from the lovely Laura of Lupin Handmade.
– Lauren takes over from Vanessa to show us around her favourite Ski Resort.
– Lauren reviews a not so steamy read, ‘Chastened’ by Hephzibah Anderson.
– We drool over the delicacies at Japanese/French patisserie Sadaharu Aoki!!!
– We spent an insightful day with the brilliant Karine Kong of Bodie and Fou.
– Louise’s Kitchen featured a hearty Autumn Lasagne from ‘Supper for a Song’ by Tamasin Day Lewis + don’t forget to comment on what you’d like to see more of on the blog for a chance to win a copy of the book!
– We gazed adoringly at the following lovely interiors, a majestic theatre in Argentina which is now a bookshop, a romantic Mansion apartment in Antwerp, organic Story Deli in the East End of London, an unusual London terrace home, Bailey’s Art Cafe, and the graceful Izz Cafe in Turkey.
– We also added a lovely ‘like’ button in the shape of a heart on the end of all of our posts so you can show us if you are inspired by them.
Author: Rohini Wahi
Rohini is a London based freelance journalist and trend forecaster for the design industries. She has worked for Elle Decoration, Living Etc, Houzz and Design Sponge amongst others.
She loves a period drama and keeps a tidy home. Launched in 2007 The Beat That My Heart Skipped focuses on home inspirations, design trends, lifestyle and food – coupled with an insight into Rohini’s work and home life – from key picks at trade shows to styled weekend soirees. To contact Rohini for queries, work for hire or just to say hi drop her a line at firstname.lastname@example.org