Have a magical weekend everyone! I hope I provided you with some great inspiration this week and if you are doing something for Halloween have a wonderful time, and do let me know if you tried out any of my ideas. If you are not doing anything Halloween related, I am sure you will still have a magical weekend as revelry is in the air! See you on Monday. xoxo
This weeks highlights…
– ‘My Interior Life’ Q&A with Harriet Hastings of The Biscuiteers.
– A pretty makeover of a duplex in Glasgow.
- Our several Halloween related DIY’s – decorating Tricks for your Home and foodie Treats for your Table and our beautiful Halloween Invites DIY.
– A Magic and Whimsy inspired trend.
– A trip to Stockholm with Vanessa.
– This weeks not one but two book reviews for Halloween – The Little Stranger and Her Fearful Symmetry.
– An exquisite Day With the lovely Luna and Curious ladies – so worth a look, if only for the images.
– Our recommendation for this weekends festivities, In the Dead of Night at the V&A.
– Last but not least, usual Friday deliciousness sourced by Louise in the shape of amusing Meringue Ghosts with Blood Dip by Lorna Knapman of Love Food.