As well as moving house this month – i have also moved my blog to a new domain name – one i have wanted for a long time as it’s the way i feel when i see a new product or am inspired by something! It’s also the title of a very good French film about a hot piano playing criminal!

Now that i am settled and have a desk and a bookcase and a second desk (!) i have no excuse to slack off from the blogging – and so without further ado – my first post in my new home – showcasing our new flat (still a bit ropey round the edges) – the pictures are a bit grainy but you get the idea – my ‘study’ is my playground as i have promised to keep the other rooms minimally ‘styled’.

Living

Living

Bedroom

Bedroom

Study!!!

Study!!!

Study

Study

Bookshelves

Bookshelves

Daybed

Daybed

Tags:

Comments

Comment from Reena Ray Wahi
Time Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 09:44 at 9:44 am

well done Ro! – looks like its slowly taking shape. Love your spotty lampshade and day bed to ‘dream’ in!
Mama
xx

Comment from amberbewrong
Time Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 11:26 at 11:26 am

that’s a beautiful hand made patchwork quilt i must say!!! who on earth made that beautiful thing….hmmm me maybe yes yes thankyou i am so painfully talented i can’t quite believe it sometimes

xoxo

Comment from antiqueystar
Time Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 11:42 at 11:42 am

Haha – yeah thanks Morgs, i’ll have to ‘commission’ another one soon – this one will soon be very last season! x

Comment from amberbewrong
Time Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 13:10 at 1:10 pm

yeah like you “commission” me to alter ALL your clothes…..i think i’m being “commissioned” to make an ironing board cover too x

Comment from antiqueystar
Time Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 13:14 at 1:14 pm

Aw Morgs dont mention it!
What’s a commission between friends? I like to keep you in business : )

Comment from zayira