New Home!

As well as moving house this month – i have also moved my blog to a new domain name – one i have wanted for a long time as it’s the way i feel when i see a new product or am inspired by something! It’s also the title of a very good French film about a hot piano playing criminal!

Now that i am settled and have a desk and a bookcase and a second desk (!) i have no excuse to slack off from the blogging – and so without further ado – my first post in my new home – showcasing our new flat (still a bit ropey round the edges) – the pictures are a bit grainy but you get the idea – my ‘study’ is my playground as i have promised to keep the other rooms minimally ‘styled’.

Living

Living

Bedroom

Bedroom

Study!!!

Study!!!

Study

Study

Bookshelves

Bookshelves

Daybed

Daybed

Pin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on Facebook

6 Comments on New Home!

1. Reena Ray Wahi
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 09:44 at 9:44 am (7 years ago)

well done Ro! – looks like its slowly taking shape. Love your spotty lampshade and day bed to ‘dream’ in!
    Mama
    xx

2. amberbewrong
    Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 11:26 at 11:26 am (7 years ago)

that’s a beautiful hand made patchwork quilt i must say!!! who on earth made that beautiful thing….hmmm me maybe yes yes thankyou i am so painfully talented i can’t quite believe it sometimes

xoxo

3. antiqueystar
    Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 11:42 at 11:42 am (7 years ago)

Haha – yeah thanks Morgs, i’ll have to ‘commission’ another one soon – this one will soon be very last season! x

4. amberbewrong
    Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 13:10 at 1:10 pm (7 years ago)

yeah like you “commission” me to alter ALL your clothes…..i think i’m being “commissioned” to make an ironing board cover too x

5. antiqueystar
    Wednesday, December 3rd, 2008 13:14 at 1:14 pm (7 years ago)

Aw Morgs dont mention it!
    What’s a commission between friends? I like to keep you in business : )

6. zayira
    Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 21:31 at 9:31 pm (7 years ago)

roh i love u!